My Two & A Half Outta Five Senses, Again
1. Another State Of Mind - Early '80s film journal of a young Social Distortion and others going on a month long tour.
2. Scrubs (Season One) - Well written show. Great casting.
3. Be Cool - More like Be Shit. Vince Vaughn is enjoyable as a Wigger (If that makes any sense?).
4. Samurai Jack (Season Two) - Well done animation about a balanced Samurai. Great cinematography.
5. Overnight - Great doc on the rise & fall of Troy Duffy, writer/director of 'The Boondock Saints'. Recomended to all motherfuckers.
1. Apocalypse Hoboken "Inverse, Reverse, Perverse" - "I'm feeling kind of dangerous, I'm feeling a bit risque, I'm gonna get loaded on another wasted day"
2. Apocalypse Hoboken "House Of The Rising Son Of A Bitch" - Title says it all.
1. 'Home Land' By Sam Lipsyte - Fucking awesome book about saying what you should have said way back when.
2. 'Freakonomics" By Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner - How crack dealers mortage their property & more rogue underseedings of the great American economy.
3. 'Las Vegas Guide 2005' - Going there again for a buddy's bachelor party in September. Vegas, baby...Vegas.
4. 'Voices Of Summer' By Curt Smith - Rundown of the 101 best announcers of baseball. 'He Gone' is referenced
5. 'How To Negotiate Anything' By herb Cohen - My boss is making me read this. Once I finish, I'm going to make him give me more money. I'll 'Negotiate it'.
Upcoming Entries: (Still coming) 'Duder, How Do You Get Your Pubes So Fucking Straight?', 'The Fascinating Life And Times Of Billy Bush Pt. 1 of 48', and the infamous questionaire; "Wiping Your Ass: Sitting up or down?"